Tuesday, April 17, 2007

IMAGINE YOUR FEET ARE REALLY, REALLY HAPPY

Typically people spend spring and summer pounding their feet into
tired, overused, cranky stubs. If you are grinning now, consider yourself busted.

The wear and tear on feet is of significant concern to me because this can create wear and tear on the rest of the body, especially the spine.
And many of you know what kind of trouble that leads to.

What to do?

Tip 1: I give my feet some extra love by doing some really simple and fun exercises that can help increase their stablitity and flexibility.

Here's a link that includes 8 of my favorites exercises (I especially love #8).
www.aravonshoes.com/p_hf_exercises.php

I think about how taking care of my feet can help hold my adjustments.
You can think about how good the rest of your body can feel.

And to keep everyone on their toes, I'll post more fabulous feet tips later in the season.

So, IMAGINE your feet are really, really happy......

Be Spinetingling,
Dr. Madeline Behrendt
drmadelinecare200@hotmail.com