Monday, April 30, 2007

WOMEN'S HEALTH, GROUND ZERO, FERTILITY, CREATIVITY, the HOMELESS, and PSORIASIS - Dr. M's RESEARCH ARTICLES

Chiropractors, writers, and people trying to get well contact me often to request one of my previous articles. My work has appeared in a variety of formats and places, so here is my initial attempt at organizing my article trail.

Following are research articles I've authored/co-authored, published at the Journal of Vertebral Subluxation (www.jvsr.com).
The abstracts are available online to everyone, for non-subscribers the full article may be purchased individually.

1) The Role and Relationship of Chiropractic and Women's Health Issues - A Call for Research

2) Insult, Interference and Infertility:
An Overview of Chiropractic Research

3) Chiropractic Rescue and the American Tragedy:
The Chiropractic Relief Effort at Ground Zero
(co-author Dr. John Przybylak, D.C.)

4) Chiropractic for Humanity:
Chiropractic Care for the Homeless, Hungry, and Isolated
(co-author Dr. Anita Morgenstern, D.C.)

5) The Reduction of Psoriasis in a Patient under Network Spinal Analysis Care: A Case Report

6) Benchmarking Chiropractors as Members of the Creative Class:
A Consideration of Place, Play, Professional and Personal Lives

I'm proud of my co-authors, and that the articles have been able to help so many people, especially the Fertility article.
And the Ground Zero article can still make me cry, even now - countless readings later.

Chiropractic on the table and on the page, it works!

Be Spinetingling,
Dr. Madeline Behrendt
drmadelinecare200@hotmail.com