Tuesday, May 15, 2007

MIKEY GOT 10 A's! MIKEY GOT 10 A's!

I am SO PROUD of my 10 year old nephew Mikey.

As you can tell by the title, Mikey go 10 A's on his latest report card.

How GREAT is that?

And Mikey loves something else as much (ok, more than) getting A's.
He LOVES milk chocolate. Just like his Aunt. And his Mother.
So I send him one Boise Bronco's milk chocolate bar for every A.
Ummm.

But underneath all this bragging about Mikey, on a site where my intent is to blog about health news, is a very simple and significant truth:

One of the best ways to promote health and wellness is to give love.
And be loved.

There are studies that explore this, but this is an experiment that one can do at home.

It's tremendous fun to break out of a normal routine, no matter how good you already are, and do something extra loving. Go ahead - make somebody's day. Your body will feel it too.

Putting together Mikey's chocolate package made me feel so happy - my cells are still jumping up and down! And it was less fattening then eating the chocolate myself.

So, GREAT JOB Mikey, Aunt Madeline loves you very much!


Be Spinetingling,
Dr. Madeline Behrendt
drmadelinecare200@hotmail.com