Tuesday, June 05, 2007

SAVE THE EARTH, IT'S THE ONLY PLANET WITH CHOCOLATE!

So pleads a sign outside my local chocolatier.
EARTH IS THE ONLY PLANET WITH CHOCOLATE ------ that amps up my level of motivation!

This is the first week of the month and time to "reuse" the Green List.
Have you gone green yet?
Here's the link to great tips from Body and Soul magazine:

http://images.marthastewart.com/images/content/web/pdfs/2007Q2/bas_0507_going_green.pdf

For my regular readers, how did you do last month?
Like many of you, my green highlight was gardening - I planted flowers in my windowboxes and green looks beautiful.

Now to this month, what can I add????? I'll report in during my July update.

And if you are feeling lazy this month, remember, we are the only planet with chocolate, the only planet with chocolate, the only planet with chocolate.........

Be Spine Tingling,
Dr. Madeline Behrendt
iwomenfilm@gmail.com